James V-twins: which to choose? Gallery
Before its amalgamation into the AMC conglomerate in the post Second World War era, James was a truly independent firm – not buying in proprietary engines, like many manufacturers of similar size. In fact, the company didn’t even buy in gearboxes, preferring to make its own...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015