Mark 1 Cammy Velocettes: which to choose? Gallery
The overhead cam (K for Kamshaft; remember Veloce’s German origins) Velocette engine was designed by Percy Goodman in 1923, going on sale in 1925. The basic engine was to form the basis of the ‘cammy’ Velocettes until production ended after the Second World War...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015