Velocette LE 1948 - 1971 Gallery
Velocette's LE had a long production life, which indicated success, but it also absorbed a colossal post-war investment from the company, which in hindsight arguably did irreparable damage to the manufacturer...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015