SOS DW Gallery
Super Onslow Special and So Obviously Superior were two suggestions what the 'SOS' badge stood for. Whatever the terminology, the bike was an appeal to discriminating riders, to try something different in the lightweight utility market...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015