Jawa 90 Roadster Gallery
Teenagers understand just one style of motorcycle riding – throttle to the stop. The Jawa 90 was designed with such discerning youthful riders in mind. Luckily a few survived this full-on abuse including this plucky example, now semi-retired in the Isle of Man...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015