Douglas post-war flat twins: which to choose? Gallery
After the Second World war, Douglas pinned much of its hopes on its flat twin, horizontally opposed 350cc model, which while it was a fine motorcycle and had its staunch advocates, was rather too unorthodox and quixotic to save the company...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015