BSA B25S Starfire Gallery
Despite a few minor niggles, and the motorcycle's trade reference to bike as the 'hand grenade', because it went a short distance then exploded, the BSA Starfire was a capable 250. But just a shame that it was 10 years too late...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015