Rickman Street Metisse Gallery
The components for this Rickman Metisse were all bought in the classic period, but never assembled into a complete machine until 2003. It shows that though Don and Derek Rickman were off-road specialists, the twosome also made high quality road kit too...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015