Oil pumps explained Gallery
Oil pumps are usually hidden in the depths of an engine. Unfortunately the age-old saying ‘out of sight, out of mind’ often applies. As they are the heart of our motorcycle engines, they deserve regular health checks...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015