Norvin café racer Gallery
Any marriage of ‘the world’s fastest standard motorcycle engine’ to ‘the world’s best roadholder’ should be a contract made in heaven. And in this particular case, it is. Mike Lewis tells the story of an immaculate Vincent-engined special...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015