AJS and Matchless CSR twins Gallery
When Matchless bought AJS in 1931, it moved AJS production away from the Midlands, settling it in Plumstead alongside Matchless. Gradually, the products became virtually indistinguishable, although each name had its fans – but the owner of this pair shows no such favouritism
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015