Triumph Thunderbird: which to choose? Gallery
When Triumph launched its Thunderbird in 1949, little could it have realised that over 60 years later, a company named ‘Triumph’ would still be making a motorcycle called a ‘Thunderbird'
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015