Norton Commando: which model to choose? Gallery
When Norton unveiled its Commando at the end of 1967 the firm took a brave and bold step; it dropped the world famous Featherbed frame, which for more than a decade and a half kept Norton apart from the ‘opposition’
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015