Ariel Square Fours: which model to choose? Gallery
In a world of uniform single and parallel twin cylinder machinery, the Ariel Square Four was wilfully different, a machine which refused to conform to the norms of accepted, standardised design practice for nearly 30 years
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015