Abingdon King Dick Model 78 Gallery
Abingdon King Dick, or the company's safer internet search name AKD, were early pioneers of the tricycle, motorcycle and took an active lead in the development of its own range of engines, which was unusual and gained the company a lot of respect
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015