BSA CB34 1954 Gallery
The Clubman Gold Star is one of the most iconic and revered motorcycles ever made. This CB34 is a touch earlier – and rarer – than the more usual Clubman DBDs, but it still has plenty of pedigree...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015