Eppynt road race may 1953 Gallery
With sunshine bathing the Brecknockshire mountains, spectators perched on those slopes were treated to a day of racing which, said Motor Cycling, ‘...could hardly have been bettered’
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015