Ariel Square Four Model 4G Gallery
This largely original and unrestored Ariel Square Four spent many of the years since its 1938 build in Malta, where it was owned by one family until the present keeper acquired it...
Please login or register to upload an image.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
• Free 32-page supplement: 25 Memorable British Bikes
• Thunderbirds are go! Is this the best 650cc Triumph?
• Savage beauty: Wild New Imp • Old peculiar: OEC oddity
• 'Cammy' Square Four • T160 resurrection
• Arthur Bourne profile • Unrestored Monet Goyon
• Maltese collectors • New Imperial Unit Motor
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015