• Harrogate auction
• End to end ride
• Velocette MSS
• Straight from the plate – 1923 French GP
• AA and RAC patrol outfits
• Reader’s restoration – BSA A7SS
• Radco two-stroke
• Closer Look – 1965 ISDT
• Classic components
• Men who mattered – Noel Pope
• Restoration Guide – Cyclemaster
• Technical feature – Girder forks, part II
Where legends come to life
James Robinson, Editor
James Robinson has been the editor of The Classic MotorCycle since 2002. Aged 34, he has possessed a motorcycle licence for 16 years and during that time has owned and ridden all manner of motorcycles, spanning over 100 years from oldest to newest.
Presently the custodian of a varied shed full of motorcycles, his overriding enthusiasm is for pre-World War Two sporting machines, with a couple of cammy Velos, a Rex-Acme and a Model 9 Sunbeam among those competing for attention.
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org