• BSA Rocket Gold Star Super Profile
• Velocette KTT
• BMW R67/R68
• Royal Enfield Motor Carrier
• Straight from the plate – 1930 GP
• Motorcycle spotlight - Ariel Model A
• MV Agusta Scrambler
• Marque of distinction – Scotts
• You were asking
• Restoration guide – Douglas Dragonfly
Where legends come to life
James Robinson, Editor
James Robinson has been the editor of The Classic MotorCycle since 2002. Aged 34, he has possessed a motorcycle licence for 16 years and during that time has owned and ridden all manner of motorcycles, spanning over 100 years from oldest to newest.
Presently the custodian of a varied shed full of motorcycles, his overriding enthusiasm is for pre-World War Two sporting machines, with a couple of cammy Velos, a Rex-Acme and a Model 9 Sunbeam among those competing for attention.
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com