• Norton Dominator Super Profile
• BSA V-twin
• Beardmore Precision
• Straight from the plate – Thruxton, 1951
• Reader’s restoration – Rudge Multi
• Touring in France
• Closer Look – BSA’s sidecar stars
• Men who mattered – Georg Meier
• Marque of distinction – Sunbeams
• Restoration Guide – Gilera lightweights
• Technical feature – Ignition
► Subscribe to The Classic Motorcycle
Where legends come to life
James Robinson, Editor
James Robinson has been the editor of The Classic MotorCycle since 2002. Aged 34, he has possessed a motorcycle licence for 16 years and during that time has owned and ridden all manner of motorcycles, spanning over 100 years from oldest to newest.
Presently the custodian of a varied shed full of motorcycles, his overriding enthusiasm is for pre-World War Two sporting machines, with a couple of cammy Velos, a Rex-Acme and a Model 9 Sunbeam among those competing for attention.
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org