• Triumph CTT
• BSA A10 Golden Flash
• Rex-Acme Blackburnes
• Straight from the plate – Crystal Palace, 1957
• Matchless G50CSR (cover story)
• Baz and Jenny Staple interview
• Men who mattered – Tim Hunt
• Roy Poynting column
• Jerry Thurston column
• Marque of distinction – Moto Guzzi
• Ted Mellors reflections
• Closer Look – 1914 ‘no show’
• You were asking
Where legends come to life
James Robinson, Editor
James Robinson has been the editor of The Classic MotorCycle since 2002. Aged 34, he has possessed a motorcycle licence for 16 years and during that time has owned and ridden all manner of motorcycles, spanning over 100 years from oldest to newest.
Presently the custodian of a varied shed full of motorcycles, his overriding enthusiasm is for pre-World War Two sporting machines, with a couple of cammy Velos, a Rex-Acme and a Model 9 Sunbeam among those competing for attention.
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org