• Cotton centenary
• Norton Model 50 Super Profile
• Itom 50 Sports
• BSA B44 model
• Douglas Endeavour
• Straight from the plate
• Spotlight – Brough Superior SS80
• Motorcycling in the First World War
• Marque of distinction – Vintage AJS
• Classic components – Amal TT and GP
• Restoration guide – AMC Francis-Barnetts
Where legends come to life
James Robinson, Editor
James Robinson has been the editor of The Classic MotorCycle since 2002. Aged 34, he has possessed a motorcycle licence for 16 years and during that time has owned and ridden all manner of motorcycles, spanning over 100 years from oldest to newest.
Presently the custodian of a varied shed full of motorcycles, his overriding enthusiasm is for pre-World War Two sporting machines, with a couple of cammy Velos, a Rex-Acme and a Model 9 Sunbeam among those competing for attention.
Got a story for us?
Let us know by emailing us at email@example.com