The first beach race to be held at Saltburn was in 1906, organised by the Yorkshire Automobile Club. More than 60,000 visitors came and the event continued to be popular until the First World War halted it. Racing restarted in 1920...
Les Smith prepares to tackle the Sani Pass, a bridle track between Basutoland and Natal in South Africa on his 350cc Velocette MAC, “…a machine of uncertain vintage” as described in The Motor Cycle...
• BSA Rocket Gold Star Super Profile
• Velocette KTT
• BMW R67/R68
• Royal Enfield Motor Carrier
• Straight from the plate – 1930 GP
• Motorcycle spotlight - Ariel Model A
• MV Agusta Scrambler
• Marque of distinction – Scotts
• You were asking
• Restoration guide – Douglas Dragonfly
Where legends come to life
With roots that stretch back to 1903 and a motorcycling archive without equal, The Classic MotorCycle has more to offer the true vintage motorcycle enthusiast than any other publication.
The Classic MotorCycle is published monthly, and available throughout the world in major outlets or by subscription. It is also available via Zinio digital magazines for PC, Mac or iPad / Android tablets.
• Subscribe today - www.classicmagazines.co.uk